Avocado and peanut butter dip – easy homemade recipe
Hello there, welcome to cooking reviews, a platform where we share legit cooking tips and recipes for our users worldwide. Here is another edition, and we will share a dish called avocado and peanut butter dip. This recipe is for you if you are a lover of avocado and peanut butter. Just read this article’s end to get complete knowledge of this dish.
Join us as we proceed!!!
This recipe is a simple and easy dish to pull together. Before we move to the full recipe, let’s know what avocado and peanut butter are.
SEE ALSO: Salt lick potato salad recipe – easy homemade recipe
What is avocado?
An avocado is simply a medium-sized evergreen tree in the laurel family. This fruit of different varieties has a smooth, soft, buttery, golden-green flesh when ripe. A regular avocado has a green color even when ripened. Avocado contains a lot of unsaturated fat, which helps lower undesirable LDL cholesterol when eaten in place of saturated fat. Avocado is a very healthy food you can add as a side dish; it could be eaten with bread as a spread, it can be made with peanut butter as a dip, and in diverse ways, avocado can be used to suit your desires.
What is peanut butter?
Peanut butter is spread or can also be a food paste made from ground dry-roasted peanuts and other ingredients that aid its taste and texture. Peanut butter is loved and consumed by many worldwide, and I am one of them. I love peanut butter so much, and I could have it as a spread with bread and cake with coffee. It is just so amazing. My love for peanut butter made me like this recipe so much.
What is avocado and peanut butter dip?
An avocado and peanut butter dip blends avocado, peanut butter, and some other ingredients to give it a flavorful and tasty dip. This dish is as simple as tossing ingredients in a blender and blending them—no big deal.
How to make avocado and peanut butter dip
We will need a few ingredients for this recipe to get a perfect avocado and peanut butter dip.
Ingredients for making avocado and peanut butter dip recipe:
- Avocado – 1 large
- Creamy peanut butter – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Mustard – ¼ teaspoon
- Honey – 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice – ½ cup
- Salt and pepper to taste (as required)
- Chili pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Avocado: 1 large avocado will be used for this recipe. Your avocado should be properly pitted and mashed.
- Creamy peanut butter: your peanut butter should be creamy to get a perfect dip recipe. Feel free to adjust this measurement to suit your desire.
- Mustard: you can make use of yellow mustard for this recipe.
- Honey: honey here serves as a sweetener. It aids that extra sweetness to your dip.
- Salt and pepper: you can add these ingredients as desired. You just have to work with what suits you.
- Chili pepper: this ingredient here is optional
Note: this recipe is for a small potion; if your need a more significant portion, feel free to double or quadruple these ingredients. You are free to adjust the amounts and play with other ingredients to suit your taste.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Goldenberry smoothie – five different recipes
Procedures for making avocado and peanut butter dip:
- Toss all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Side dishes of avocado and peanut butter dip
- Corn Curlies
- Wheat Whippies
- Peanut Pippies
- Potato Poopies
HEALTH BENEFITS OF AVOCADO AND PEANUT BUTTER DIP
- It is a healthy dose of protein and good fats.
- This recipe contains several nutrients, such as carotenoids, potassium fiber, etc., that help reduce chronic disease.
- It is rich in folate.
- Avocados have no cholesterol.
- They are beneficial for gut health.
Having read the health benefits of this dish, you will discover that you will enjoy its flavor, taste, and health benefits. 2 in 1, this helps us tag this dish as a healthy meal for you and your family.
And this is going to wrap up this blog post, if you find it difficult making this dish or have any contributions, kindly contact us, and we will review it. Do share with your friends and family to have a taste of this unique recipe. Stick to this blog for more recipes
SEE MORE RECIPES:
Dirty chai smoothie – homemade recipe
How to prepare Agidi Jollof
Straub’s chicken salad recipe – Homemade chicken salad recipe