Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe – simple homemade
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe – simple homemade
Howdy, we are in another edition of delicious food sharing. Today we will share an amazing snack called Chicken Salad Chick Cookie.
This article will share the recipe for this snack, what the snack is all about, and lots more. I plead you read the full recipe for every knowledge you need about this snack. Join me as we proceed.
Who doesn’t enjoy a great Chick cookie with chicken? If you’re looking for something sweet or savory, these cookies are the perfect choice for satisfying your cravings.
See also: How To Make Cassava Akara
With soft poultry and creamy mayonnaise, they’re rich and delicious. Trust me.
One thing I love about this snack is that they’re very easy to prepare – mix a few ingredients, and you’re good to go! Why not try them when you have an urge? You’ll not be disappointed.
What is a Chicken Salad chick cookie?
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie has its main ingredient as chicken. In simple terms, it’s an indulgence that is delicious and nutritious, composed of chicken salad and chocolate chip cookies.
The chick cookie with chicken salad was developed in 2009 by blogger Shauna James Ahern. It has been an internet sensation since then.
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe is an enjoyable, simple, and delicious recipe for the whole family. It’s a simple and simple cookie recipe that has a health benefit.
The combination of chocolate chips and chicken salad makes the perfect sweet but hearty snack that anyone can enjoy anytime.
Read this: Simple homemade Croissants recipe
If you’re searching for an easy and quick breakfast or something to enjoy in the evening, Chicken salad chick cookie is well worth having a go!
How to make a homemade Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe
Making chicken salad-inspired chick cookies is an easy and quick way to make delicious snacks.
All you require is ingredients for chicken salad, some flour, and sugar, as well as baking powder.
Follow these steps to make the perfect cookies. In a bowl, mix the ingredients of the chicken salad.
- 1 p cooking spray
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper divided
- ¾ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise or more to taste
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- 3 p stalks green onions white and light green parts only, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
Procedures of how to make Chicken Salad Chick Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 300° F (150 degrees Celsius). Lightly spray a baking snack in cooking spray.
- Ensure the chicken is evenly coated with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and onion powder. Place the chicken in the baking snack and cover it with foil.
- Bake in the oven until the juices run clear and the chicken is easily shredded, around 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Don’t overcook. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle should be reading at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees Celsius).
- Take the chicken out of the oven, cover and allow it to the chicken is cool enough for handling, around 15 minutes. Reserving any chicken broth that has accumulated.
- Make the dressing while the chicken is cooling. Mix 1 cup mayonnaise, relish, sour cream, green onions, parsley Dijon,
and lemon juice and dill, and the remaining ingredients such as salt, pepper, and lemon juice in one large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Break the chicken into large pieces and put them into the food processor’s bowl. Then, pulse 3 to 5 times to shred the chicken until you get the desired consistency.
- Transfer the chicken to an empty bowl. Add celery and drizzle dressing on top; stir with dressing to coat.
If you want more moisture, Add the broth you have reserved or add more mayonnaise.
- Cool and then cover and keep at minimum two to 2 hours (or up to two days) before serving. Stir well before serving. And enjoy.
Read this: Sardine bread- homemade sardine bread recipe
Benefits Of Eating Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe
1. Quick And Easy
It’s simple and quick to prepare this recipe, so you don’t have to cook all day long.
2. Healthy Ingredients
The Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe is made with healthy ingredients, which makes it ideal for people who want to eat better.
Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe is a tasty dessert that guarantees your guests compliment you once they taste it.
4. Rich In Protein
If you want to increase the amount of protein you consume, chicken is a great source. One hundred grams of cooked chicken contains approximately 54 grams of proteins.
Tools needed for this recipe
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Cooking spoon
- It is then covered in parchment (for baking cookie sheets)
- A small, one-quart pot with cover
- Medium mixing bowl, electric mixer, or wire whisk (for mixing ingredients for chicken salad)
- Food processor (optional)
Health Benefits Of Chicken Salad Chick Cookie Recipe
1. High Protein
This recipe has more protein content than many cookies. Chicken is an excellent source of proteins in the diet. It is ideal for lactose-intolerant people who are unable to consume dairy products.
2. Good Source Of Vitamin B12
Vitamin B12 is essential for making red blood cells and creating DNA. So when you’re feeling tired, or you’re overwhelmed, B12 may be the solution!
3. Helps Build Healthy Bones
A low intake of calcium can cause weak bones. A chicken salad cookie can be the perfect snack to enjoy when feeling depressed.
4. Great Source Of Vitamin A
The vitamin A in these cookies can help maintain healthy skin. This is an added benefit for anyone who wants to maintain a beautiful appearance!
5. Contains Iron
Iron assists the body in producing red blood cells, which helps help to prevent anemia. It’s useful for those who are struggling to get enough energy!
Check this out: Feast Ice Cream – homemade feast ice cream recipe
6. Helps Control Appetite
Fiber is a must for an optimum diet; therefore, eating these cookies, which contain fiber, can boost your energy levels and help you adhere to a healthy lifestyle.
7. Helps Keep Heart Healthy
Salads made from chicken can help maintain your heart health and lower the chance of having heart disease and high cholesterol.
How Long Can Chicken Salad Chick going to last?
Chicken Salad Chick has a shelf life of around 5 days from when it’s prepared. The shelf life of this product can change according to the season and the storage capacity of the salad.
Our salads are all made fresh and not frozen; therefore, we only have five days to sell them.
So this is going to wrap up today’s edition of the Chicken Salad Chick Cookie recipe. Do well to try this recipe at home; trust it is worth it, and you won’t regret it.
If you face any difficulty while trying or have any contributions, drop them in the comment box below. See you in the next edition.
You might also like:
Cakes and pastries – different kinds of cake and pastries
How to make sandwich easy at home
Quick and simple breakfast recipes – recipes for your breakfast
I am chef Victor, from Nigeria. I cook Nigerian as well as continental dishes I have been a practising chef since 2018.