Coastal kale salad recipe – easy homemade coastal kale salad
Howdy, this is cooking reviews, a platform that shares legit cooking tips and recipes for our users worldwide. I will introduce you to a unique salad recipe called the Coastal kale salad. I plead you read to the end of this article to get the full gist of this recipe.
SEE ALSO: Straub’s chicken salad recipe – Homemade chicken salad recipe
What is a coastal kale salad recipe?
Before we know what a coastal kale salad recipe is, let’s digest what Kale is.
Kale is a dark, leafy green you can eat raw or cooked. This superfood has been on dinner plates since Roman times and has long been common across much of Europe. It is perfect for making salads.
A Coastal kale salad is a simple mixture of some ingredients, including Kale, onions, lemon, olive oil, etc., to give a unique salad dish.
How to prepare Coastal kale salad recipe at home.
If you have been searching around for a perfect and unique coastal kale salad, I urge you to explore no more than our straightforward recipe.
I want to crave your indulgence; please follow the procedures step by step and watch yourself become a PRO in making a salad. Join me as we proceed.
MORE RECIPES: Salt lick potato salad recipe – easy homemade recipe
Ingredients for making Coastal kale salad:
- Kale – 1 bunch
- Onion (yellow or red) – 1 medium
- Lemon – 1 medium-sized 1tbsp
- Olive oil – ⅓ cup
- Garlic – 2 cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sunflower seeds – 3 tbsp
- Pumpkin seeds – 3 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese – as desired
- Liquid aminos – 3 tssp
Note: this recipe is for a smaller portion. Feel free to play around with your ingredients. You can double, triple or quadruple its ingredients for a larger amount, maybe for the family or an occasion.
- Kale: get one bunch of Kale, wash it with neat water, Chop it and set aside. Make sure your Kale is dried sufficiently. That way, you won’t have a big watery mess while trying to dress the salad.
- Onion: for the onion, you can use a yellow or red onion. Do well to chop it appropriately and set it aside.
- Lemon: get one medium-sized lemon orange and squeeze the lemon juice in it. Get one tablespoon and set aside. I also learned some other recipe calls for vinegar, but I haven’t verified that.
- Olive oil: in place of your olive oil, you can use any other healthy cooking oil.
- Garlic: get your garlic to chop and set aside.
Procedures for making Coastal kale salad recipe:
- Whisk lemon juice, liquid aminos, and olive oil together, then add the finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Dress the salad to your liking. Remember, you want it a bit sticky so the seeds will disperse throughout the greens.
- Gently mix the salad with the seeds.
- You can massage the Kale to tenderize it more quickly.
- Grate your fresh parmesan cheese over to enjoy.
Check this recipe out: Dirty chai smoothie – homemade recipe
- Ensure you set aside all your ingredients so you will not miss anything.
- This recipe lasts two days, so do well to get a prescribed portion that will finish immediately, but if you have excess, don’t worry. It can stay for two days.
- If your salad is too lemony, add more olive oil.
Nutritional facts about Coastal kale salad:
- Calories: 101.9
- Total Fat: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 262.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
So this is going to wrap up this blog post. I believe you can now make this recipe at home without stress; follow the procedures and steps given if you encounter any problems with making this dish, please drop them in the comment box below. Thanks for reading. Don’t forget to stick to this blog for more recipes.
You might also like:
Best Tea for Hangover – List of The Best Tea for Hangover
Homemade apple juice recipe
Edikaikong soup – Homemade Edikaikong soup recipe