Quick and simple breakfast recipes – recipes for your breakfast
Hello there, are you always confused about what dish to take as Breakfast ?. Or are you always very busy in your weekday mornings that you skip breakfast due to your busy schedule?.
As We Know breakfast is the most essential meal of the day, choosing a right dish to start your day with is very important.
So in this article we will unveil to you the quickest and simplest breakfast recipes you can ever think of.
We have dishes that take fewer than 10 minutes to pull together with few ingredients, take a time out to put together one of our easiest breakfast, already in 10 minutes or beneath.
NAMES OF BREAKFAST DISHES AND THEIR RECIPES
Scrambled egg is a very simple dish that can be done in less than 5 minutes. Scrambled eggs are one of the little comfort of everyday life. They are fluffy and creamy, very easy to prepare they simply so occcur to cook in underneath five minutes.
|Scrambled egg and bacon|
Wow !!! How super is that? There are many recipes online don’t be deceived, when it comes to scrambled eggs, what matters is your personal taste you could choose to do it anyhow you wish or just make it simple like mine.
- Eggs 3
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Salt pinch
- Black pepper one tsp
As simple as that.
- Break the eggs in a bowl Use a whisker to whisk the eggs till the egg white is properly mixed with the egg York
- Put a nonstick pan on fire at low heat and add in 1 tbsp of butter allow to melt
- Add in the whisked eggs, allow to cook while you stir gently
- Finally add a pinch of salt, one teaspoon of black pepper and you are done.
SIDE DISHES OF SCRABBLED EGGS
Scrabbled egg can be taken with bacon, croissants, fried potatoes etc. Regardless of the versions used, bacon and scrabbled egg remains a pleasurable manner to start the day.
- Base (bread)
- Spreading i.e (butter, mayonnaise e.t.c.)
- Body ( boiled egg, tomatoes e.t.c)
- Toasted bread
- Boiled eggs
- Vegetables (lettuce, tomatoes e.t.c)
- Cut the vegetables and boiled eggs into small bits and put in a bowl add in your sardines and mix together.
- Get the sliced toasted bread
(in the absence of a toaster you can put a nonstick pan on fire add butter about 1 tbsp then put the bread and grill it for 1-2 minutes) add your spread (Mayonnaise)
See also: How to make sandwich easy at home
3. Afterwards add the vegetables and egg mixture on the bread and then your cheese 4. finally get another sliced toasted bread, add your spread then cover and enjoy, YOU’VE GOT TO TRY THIS
- flour – 1½ cup
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Milk -1½ cups
- Butter/oil – 3tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Baking powder -1 tsp
- Eggs – 2
- Break your eggs in a bowl mix a little.
- Add in your sugar and milk in the mixture then mix
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt then mix well
- finally adding your melted butter or oil mix well.
- Put a non-stick pan on-fire, apply a tablespoon of butter, allow to melt slowly, then pour in some batter and swirl it around the pan to give it a fine round shape, cook until the other side is also golden Brown.
Crepes as mentioned above has a lot of similarities or correspondence with the pancakes, they tend to be thinner and lighter than pancakes.
- Eggs 3
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Milk 7 cups
- Salt ½ tsp
- All purpose flour ¾ cup
- Corn starch ¼ cup
- In a bowl break in your eggs add the olive oil and milk use a whisker and whIsk.
- Add in the flour, cornstarch, salt and mix well and allow to rest for a while.
- Afterwards place a nonstick pan on fire and melt some butter at medium heat.
- Pour in some batter and swirl around the pan to give it a fine round shape. Note: whisk the batter a bit every time before pouring.
- Cook until the sides disattaches from the pan then flip over until the other side is also golden Brown
- Minced meat
- Black pepper
- Oil for frying
- Bread crumbs
- Eggs for washing
- place the MINCED MEAT in a bowl add in the finely chop garlic and ginger stir a little.
- Add a pinch of salt, finely chopped onion, black pepper.
- Afterwards Mix all ingredients together then set aside.
- Get your bread crumbs (how to make breadcrumbs) (Get your bread either sliced or unsliced, cut into bits then put in a oven at low heat to dry then you blend. Thats your bread crumbs.)
- Get meat mixture fetch a little then make it shaped like a ball.
6. Apply raw egg and then cover with bread crumbs mould it again to have a round shape then you can deep fry immediately at medium heat. This dish will surely make your day gratified try it out
Fishball is so amazing, if you haven’t tried it before i will encourage you to try it, you’ll be amazed.
- Fish fillets (tilapia) or any fish that works for you
- Bread crumbs Eggs 2 large
- Salt seasoning
- Black pepper The ingredients for fish fish ball is quite similar with that of meat ball.
- place fish fillet in a bowl and add a little water let it steam a little on low heat until the fish is soft and the water is All dried up.
- Transfer fish in a bowl and use fork or spoon to mash up.
- Add in the choppped onion, garlic, seasoning, salt, one egg and black pepper, mix together lightly.
- Then shape mixture into balls.
- Rub the shaped mixture with raw egg and then cover with breadcrumbs remould to give it a fine round shape.
- Finally deep fry with vegetable oil at medium heat.
Note: (coating the shaped mixture with egg and breadcrumbs helps it not to scatter while frying)
Sautee means to lightly fry
- Butter or oil
- Vegetables (parsley, garlic, carrots, green beans, bells pepper) (optional).
See full recipe: Sautéed potatoes recipe – perfect sautéed potatoes recipe
- Boil potatoes with salt (not be fully done) once it’s okay bring it down, filter out the water.
- Cut them into your desired shape and set aside.
- place a nonstick pan on fire and then add little butter or oil then take the potatoes and sautee it till it is Golden Brown then add in your vegetables (garlic, carrots, green beans, black pepper) then add in a pinch of salt and little black pepper.
- Finally finish it by adding some parsley leaves. Then you are good to go. This dish can be taken with scrambled egg.
SIMPLE BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE (BANANA):
- Ice cubes
- Youhgurt ¼tsp
- Sugar syrup ¼tsp
- Honey 1 tsp
- Milk 100ml
- cut the banana into small bits.
- In a smoothie blender place in the banana, yoghurt 1/4 teaspoon, sugar syrup 1/4 teaspoon, honey 1 teaspoon, fresh milk 100ml and ice cubes then blend till it is smooth, then pour into a glass and enjoy.
Thanks for reading,
if you encountered any difficulty while trying, drop a comment in the comment section below. Thanks once more for reading.
You might also like: Cakes and pastries – different kinds of cake and pastries